How to Watch Any Video on Your Oculus Rift or HTC Vive
Have you got the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive for watching the VR or 3D games, movies? Do you want to watch any videos on Oculus Rift or HTC Vive? There are many different videos, like the regular 2D video: 2D digital videos, 2D DVDs and Blu-ray movies, 3D movies, including the 3D Blu-ray movies, 180 or 360 degree videos, Full VR videos and so on. Oculus Rift or HTC Vive is powerful, but some videos you can’t play on it smoothly, you need to adjust the videos to Oculus Rift or HTC Vive best supported video formats with the third tool. In this post, we will show you the best way to play any video on Oculus Rift or HTC Vive.
Playing Regular 2D Videos on Oculus Rift or HTC Vive
If you have downloaded the multiple 2D videos at home or save them in PC hard drive, you can also play regular 2D videos on Oculus Rift or HTC Vive with the 3D effect, like the 3D Side-by-Side, 3D Top-Bottom, etc. You are so lucky to be here, you can get the best 3D video converter: Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate for Windows which can help you to create the 3D library, this software has the high OS compatibility which supports the Windows and Mac OS, including the latest Windows 10 and macOS High Sierra. (3D Video Converter Review)
You can load the multiple 2D videos to it, like the MP4, WMV, AVI,MKV MOV, H.264. H.265, etc. At the same time, there are multiple 3D videos for you, like the 3D AVI, 3D MKV, 3D MP4, 3D WMV, etc, eatch of 3D videos has different 3D effect, like the 3D Top-Bottom MP4, 3D Side-by-Side MP4, 3D Anaglyph video, etc, you can choose Oculus Rift or HTC Vive best supported 3D videos for playing.
Quick Guide: Convert 2D to 3D Videos
1. Open this 3D video converter and import the videos you want to convert, you also can add the folder which has the multiple video files and do batch video conversion.
2. Click Format button to choose the 3D videos you want, like the 3D SBS MP4 video which is wise used by most VR headsets, like the Oculus Rift , HTC Vive, PS VR, Zeiss VR One, etc.
3. Click Convert button to start the 3D video conversion. just wait for a while, you can get the 3D videos quickly.
Playing Regular DVD/Blu-ray movies on Oculus Rift or HTC Vive
For DVD and Blu-ray collectors, do you want to enjoy the DVD and Blu-ray movies on Oculus Rift or HTC Vive with 3D effect? Good news: Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is also an excellent DVD and Blu-ray ripper, converter, you can load the DVD and Blu-ray discs, 3D Blu-ray disc, images and folder to it, this software can remove the most DVD and Blu-ray protection, like the CSS, DVD region code, Blu-ray region code, Blu-ray BD+, Blu-ray AACS, etc, you not only can get the 3D videos from the DVD and Blu-ray disc, like the 3D AVI, 3D MP4, 3D WMV, etc, you also can get multiple digital videos from the DVD and Blu-ray. (DVD to 3D SBS Video Solutions)
Best of all, this software has the built-in video editor, you also can make your own 3D videos by it, for example: You can add subtitles to 3D videos, you can add watermark to video, you also can adjust the 3D video background color, add new music to 3D videos, etc. Just enjoy the 3D video conversion.
Tip: For many Mac users, you can read Top 3 Mac 3D Blu-ray Copy & Ripper Review
Quick Guide: Convert 2D to 3D Videos
1. Open this 3D video converter and import the common DVD and Blu-ray discs, you also can drag the DVD and Blu-ray disc to this software directly. At the right window, you can enjoy the videos smoothly.
2. Click Format button to choose the 3D videos you want, 3D MP4, 3D MKV, 3D WMV and so on, most users like the 3D MP4 and MKV video which have the high stability.
3. Click Convert button to start the 3D video conversion.
Conclusion: When you can’t play other 3D videos on Oculus Rift or HTC Vive due to the video format incompatibility, you can adjust the 3D video formats in this software easily, sometimes, you also can get other HD videos, 4K videos from the common 2D videos for TV, HD media player, etc. Just enjoy the 3D videos on Oculus Rift or HTC Vive.