The news of free upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7/8/8.1 in one year urges users to experience this new greatly-improved operation system. But some video lovers are in trouble of converting AVI, MPEG, and other HD video on Windows 10 well with free video converters. Since most of current free video converters are seemingly incompatible with Windows 10.
Here, I will introduce a top 3 Free Windows 10 Video Converter review 10 to help those in needs transcoding standard videos (MP4/AVI/WMV/MPEG), HD videos (MKV/MTS/MOD/TOD), and 4K videos on Windows 10.
To be honest, free video converting software is preferred choice to convert one kind of video format (like an AVI, MPG, MOV, etc.) into another. According to most users’ requirements, the best free Windows 10 video converter must be able to encode mainstream/popular videos, for example MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV and even convert HD/4K videos on Windows 10 speedily and deliver a great quality of images and audios.
Top 3 Free Windows 10 Video Converters Review
No. 1 Pavtube Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate
Pavtube Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate is your all-in-one solution to rip, encode DVD and convert even edit videos in one place. With this best free Windows 10 video converter, you could effortlessly achieve all your multimedia demands and enjoy video/DVD anywhere and anytime you like. Plus, you can quickly convert virtually any video (including Tivo) and audio files to AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, MKV, 3GP, MPEG, MP3, M4A, AC3, WMA, AAC and more. Meanwhile, it provides large amounts of DIY features including trimming, cropping, splitting, adding subtitle. And you are free to adjust video and audio parameters
There is nothing complicated about installing Pavtube Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate on a Windows PC. You will quickly figure out the application’s interface. Use this tool to convert videos and to rip DVDs. There’s a built-in player and video editor. It is quite easy to use Pavtube Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate. It will provide you high-quality videos with sync of audio and video
None that I could think of.
Tip: And at the same time, Pavtube studio also announces the upgrade version with more function. Upgrade now with 20% OFF.
More highlights in upgrade version:
- Full Disk Copy: DVD users can 1:1 backup of DVD with original structure and chapter marks preserved and use it to create ISO files or DVD discs.
- Directly Copy: DVD collectors can backup the intact main movie of DVD removing menu and some promotional clips, which is helpful to save DVD in smaller size and enjoy DVD movies with less time.
- Output MP4 files: Clients can put it onto many popular portable devices, like iPad, iPhone, Samsung Tablets, Nexus devices, etc, to carry them anywhere. On the long way to go to work or on boring railway in travel, watching a favorite DVD movie is the best way to kill time.
- Conversion to various editing software: Clients can choose to output to Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere for editing.
No. 2 AnyVideo Converter
Any Video Converter takes videos from your computer or downloaded from the Internet and converts them into just about any format you’d like. Just import the video, pick your preferred format, and hit convert, and you’re ready to transfer that video to your mobile device. It also enables users to crop videos, add effects (rotation/watermark) and subtitles for videos.
Straightforward interface and ease at use
- Less Profile presets
- Stubborn adware (AVG PC TuneUP) bundled with Any Video Converter Deluxe will be stealthily installed on your computer unless you customize installation.
No. 3 Handbrake
HandBrake is a widely used royalty-free DVD/video converter for multi-platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux) available to convert video to MP4, MKV and iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Windows Phone 8 from nearly any formats. It offers adjustable video/audio parameters (bitrate, framerate, codec and channel) to let users to customize video to get a perfect result as possible. Like the other two best free video converters for Windows 10, it can crop videos and add subtitles for videos.
- Rip Blu-ray to H.264 MP4 using Handbrake
- Top Handbrake alternative for 7.1 TrueHD passthrough
- Convert DVD to iTunes 12/11 with Handbrake Alternative
- Customization options: When you’re setting up to convert a file, you can choose to optimize it for the Web, for a large screen, or for the iPod 5G. You also have the ability to add chapters and subtitles to your videos, and you can select the file format you’d like for the finished video, as well.
- Preview window: Once you’ve completed a conversion, you can preview it in a separate window to make sure it’s what you had in mind. This allows you to go back and adjust your settings before you save the new file or burn it to a DVD.
- Unattractive interface: The interface of this app is very plain, with many technical-looking input areas when you can add files and specify output preferences. Once you get used to using it, you’ll be able to find your way around with little trouble, but initially it can be a little off-putting.
- Slow conversions: Conversions through this app weren’t terribly speedy, and they often took longer to complete than the clip took to run. While this doesn’t need to be a huge drawback, you should know to plan for it.
Thought all the three video converters can help us convert any SD/HD/4K videos on Windows 10 without a hitch, it seems that Pavtube Free Video DVD Converter Ultimate is the best free Windows 10 video converter to meet various demands on conversion and it is 100% clean and safe without messing up your computer during converting.