We’ve got this one nailed down pretty well. The Galaxy S6 launched at MWC 2015, and the Galaxy S5 launched at MWC 2014, so the Galaxy S7 release date will undoubtedly coincide with MWC 2016: that’s February 22-25, 2016. Market availability will likely be around five or so weeks after the launch. That would put it on shelves in the last few days of March (or the first few days of April). Do you want to know how to put DVDs to your new Galaxy S7? Hold on reading…
- Hot Search: DVD to Google Cardboard 2 | DVD to MKV | DVD to QuickTime | DVD to PS4 | DVD to DROBO 5N
In fact, Galaxy S7 doesn’t have a built-in drive for the playback of DVD movies. If you want to watch DVD on Galaxy S7, you will need a tool to convert DVD to Galaxy S7 playable video files first. It’s not so easy to find an effective DVD ripper program, here we want to recommend the best Galaxy S7 DVD ripper for you – Pavtube BDMagic which can help you rip newly released DVDs to any video formats to Galaxy S7 as you need, besides it can also rip DVD and convert HD videos for you. Besides, it rips and converts 2D/3D DVD movies to 180+ video/audio formats to play on popular devices like HTPC, iPhone 6S, iPad Pro, iPad 4, Apple TV 4, Galaxy, Android tablet, Android phones etc. Read the review.
Note: If you are on Mac, turn to BDMagic for Mac for ripping DVD to Galaxy S7 on Mac (El Capitan included).
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
How to Convert DVD to Galaxy S7 with suitable format
Step 1: Run the best DVD to Galaxy Phone Converter and click “disc” button to import DVD movies into the program. Blu-ray discs, ISO and IFO files are also supported.
Tip: If you need to rip DVD with wanted subtitles and audio track, you can click the drop down menu after “Subtitles” and “Audio” to select your desired tracks.
Step 2: Click “Format” bar, you can easily find the optimized videos for Galaxy S7 under “Samsung > Samsung Galaxy S III Video (*.mp4)”. The output videos could fit on your Galaxy S7 perfectly.
Before the conversion:
1. You can click “Edit” button to edit your movies by cropping, trimming, adding watermarks, etc.
2. You can choose the subtitles and audio track for the target video from the “Subtitles” and “Audio” options on the main interface.
3.If necessary, you can click the Settings icon to adjust the video size, bitrate and frame rate, audio sample rate and bitrate, etc. Keep in mind higher bitrate results in a bigger file size, and vice versa.
Step 3:Hit the “Convert” button at the bottom of the main interface to start the conversion. It will automatically convert DVD to Galaxy S7 friendly video files. Once the conversion is finished, click “Open” to quickly find the converted movies. Then you can transfer converted files to Galaxy S7 for playback anytime anywhere.
- Play Digital Copy in Galaxy S6 with Gear VR Innovator Edition
- QCP to MP3 – Batch Convert QCP File to MP3,WAV,WMA
- Copy Blu-rays to Quicktime/iPad on Mac OS X El Capitan
- Copy DVD to unRAID server (NAS) on Tablet via Plex
- Convert HD MKV/M2TS/VOB/MPG to Galaxy Tab S