There would be lot of reasons to visit YouTube on your laptop, mobile and tablet. But watching videos on laptop small screen instead of your big LED TV screen, is not great experience. You might miss the picture size and quality while watching YouTube on your notebook or mobile small screen such as TV. Without doubt, you may have come across the same puzzle. Don’t worry, we have a solution for you. Through this article you would be able to convert and play your YouTube videos from your laptop/computer to direct on your TV without any wire.
Part I: How to Play YouTube Videos on Your TV from eHow
YouTube is a popular streaming Internet video provider, on which people can upload their own home videos with ease. Watching YouTube is also a popular pastime for Internet and computer users. Sometimes you may want to watch your YouTube video on a bigger screen, especially if you want to watch a video you made. There are many ways to play YouTube on your TV, as long as you have the right hardware to do so.
* Access the Internet using either a wired or wireless connection on your computer or laptop.
* Find the video port on your computer. This will most likely be a VGA port or a DVI port if your computer is a newer model.
* Connect your computer to your TV using a VGA or DVI cable. These can be found at many electronics stores.
* Locate the display settings on your computer.
* Change your display settings to external display settings. This will make the TV mirror the content on your computer screen.
* Turn on your TV.
* Use your TV remote and change your external input settings to a different setting. Scroll through the different input settings until your computer screen shows on the TV screen.
* Play your YouTube video on your computer. The video should play on your TV at the same time.
Part II: Watch YouTube Videos on Your Large Screen TV From makeuseof.com
Have you been browsing around YouTube from your computer or laptop connected to your TV or some other web-enabled device that is hooked up to your big screen?
I’m sure you have noticed that YouTube is far from optimized for your huge display. Google has heard all your bellyaching and ultimately super-sized YouTube for your TV!
So, if you’ve been itching to play some YouTube videos on your TV, now is as good a time as any to try it out. YouTube XL is another interface for accessing YouTube, except everything is huge!
As you can see above, the site’s format gives you a much easier time to click on icons or links that actually fill up the entire screen. When I tried this out on my tablet connected to my Toshiba 52″ flat panel it was a breeze to navigate and play videos. It was love at first site!
I did a quick search by selecting the search box in the upper right hand corner away from all the other links and typed in Eminem.
My results were shown in an easy to choose format and playing a video was just as easy. I selected the top result and I was on to watching my video.
The controls are easy to use as they are also large and in charge.
You can do anything here you can do on YouTube and it is a great user experience for us big screen YouTube watchers! Thanks for listening Google/YouTube! Any one have any other requests? Shout us out in the comments!
Part III: How to Convert Downloaded YouTube Videos on Your TV Playback
YouTube app won’t work on Some of brands of HDTV. After it opens any the YouTube logo appears as usual, but after that loads the next message says “Unknown error”. Because YouTube video format not supported by your TV, So to watching video from YouTube with HDTV, should to converting video from YouTube to format that is compatible of working.
Different types of formats are supported by HDTV and the ones which are not supported can be converted using a good video converter. In this time,use of third-party software to convert video or audio encoding is necessary. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is the fastest video converter available in the market. It is also one of the best video converters out there with lots of features and functional.
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate a fast and easy YouTube converter.
- Convert to Any Format: MP4, AVI, MPG, WMV, M4V, MOV, ASF, DV, MP3, WMA, WAV, AC3, etc. in order to play on any devices。
- multithreading accelerator that can boost YouTube video download speed by up to 6X times faster.
- The successor to the H.264 compression standard and offers twice the compression while still maintaining the same high quality.
- Edit, Enhance, and adjust subtitles, Trim, Merge, Crop, Rotate, Watermark, Change Aspect Ratio, Volume Brightness, Saturation Contrast, Deinterlacing Grayscale, Special Effects And More! Create the perfect home movie with this powerful editing software.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
Much wonderful software bundled with Video Converter Ultimate will provide you more amazing experience in converting videos. Go to Money Saving Software Bundles to get special offer for more software, such as ByteCopy + Video Converter Ultimate = Only $79.9, Save $27.1, Video Converter Ultimate($65) + ChewTune($29) = Only $74.9, Save $19.1 and so on.
- Review of Top 5 Free DVD Rippers for Mac El Capitan
- Best Way – Convert VOB to H.264 MP4 for WDTV Live
- Rip Blu-ray/DVD on Synology DS215J NAS for Samsung TV/iPad
- Enjoy Any Movies on Apple TV 4 through Plex? Solved!
- Encode H.264 to H.265 for Streaming to Sony Bravia 4K TV via Plex