Summary: If you are a big Blu-ray/DVD owner, why not try to adding them to MP4/MKV files on 4TB Promise Drive for sharing with your friends online. Now learn the step-by-step guide.
Promise 4TB Pegasus2 M4 Thunderbolt 2 RAID – File backups are very important to ensure that you don’t have to redo your work during a worst-case scenario of losing all of your important work files. And the best way to store your files is with a reliable hard drive that can store them all and be able to transfer them to your computer without having to wait for a long time in file transfer rates.
4TB Promise Drive will be a definitely good investment for people who has limit storage space at home but is crazy about watching HD Blu-ray/DVD movies. Now, you can backing up Blu-ray/DVD movies to 4TB Promise Drive can make you enjoy movies via HD TV, Roku, PS3 without Blu-ray/DVD drive and physical discs in-and-out as MP4/MKV formats.
Considering the format compatibility, before you store Blu-ray/DVD to 4TB Promise Drive, you maybe need to rip Blu-ray/DVD to a more compatible format, like MP4, MKV, MOV. After all, we know that little media players and devices can directly play Blu-ray/DVD with copy protection and region codes. To backup Blu-ray/DVD to MP4/MKV for 4TB Promise Drive, you have to use a Blu-ray/DVD ripper.
To achieve this goal, an easy-to-use DVD Converter is the key. The recommended Pavtube ByteCopy is capable of ripping DVD to MP4, AVI, MKV for 4TB Promise Drive streaming with no quality loss; it also enables you to copy DVD main movies for backup onto 4TB Promise Drive in .vob format. Here is the reivew.
If you are a Mac user, please turn to Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac. This program has updated to support Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite 10.10/10.9 and Mavericks 10.9.
Tips for Backup Movies: Store 300+ DVDs on Synology | iTunes Videos to NAS | DVD to 25 terabyte Drobo DAS | Blu-ray on RAID 1 network drive |
Guide on Ripping Blu-ray/DVD collection to MP4/MKV for 4TB Promise Drive
First download and install Pavtube ByteCopy:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/bytecopy/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76158512.html
Hot News: Pavtube Software officially released its 2015 Christmas Day Deal. Pavtube ByteCopy for Windows/ByteCopy for Mac is available with 20% off is provided on christmas week, Don’t miss it!
Step 1. Load Blu-ray/DVD movie
Free download Pavtube ByteCopy, install and launch it in your PC. Insert Blu-ray/DVD into disc drive, click the “Load file(s)” button, and browse to disc drive to import the Blu-ray/DVD movie.
Step 2. Choose an output format
Just click “Format” bar, you will see a lot of options. You can choose MP4 or MKV from “Common Video”, “HD Video”for 4TB Promise Drive.
Step 3. Convert Blu-ray/DVD to MKV/MP4
After all settings, click convert button to rip/convert Blu-ray/DVDs to optimized format for 4TB Promise Drive. Once you’ve liberated your Blu-ray/DVD movie library, you’ll make it available for viewing anytime, anywhere just with the help of your 4TB Promise Drive.
More features in ByteCopy:
* Full Disc Copy can 1:1 backup the whole Blu-ray/DVD disc with original structure including chapter markers.
* Directly Copy will backup 100% intact Blu-ray main movie with all the multiple tracks excluding menu.
* Contain all the features of Blu-ray Ripper: rip and convert latest Blu-ray/DVD to various video formats for playback or editing, edit the video before conversion including trim, crop, effect, etc, add *sst and *ass subtitle into video part and so on.
- Ways to Backup iTunes Videos for Playback in any Device
- Backup Netflix DVD Rentals for Sony TV Playback
- Rip Blu-ray to MKV for Seagate Personal Cloud
- How to Import a DVD to play on iPad Pro?
- Backup Blu-ray/DVD to Drobo DAS Device