Amazon Cloud Drive is an online storage service for your data, with a focus on photos. Then you can access all your digital files everywhere you are with WIFI network. Everyone can sign up for Amazon Cloud for 5G storage for free. If you get trouble to upload downloaded MKV, AVI, MOV, MXF, TiVo, JPEG, BMP video files to Amazon Cloud Drive for devices, the main reason is that the file formats you are going to upload not not accepted by the services. You’ll suffer great disappointment in such cases. To get HD Videos onto Amazon Cloud Drive, you need convert HD Videos to Amazon Cloud Drive as MP4 which your devices accepted format, here we’ll give you an answer, please go on reading.
Now it’s just a piece of cake with this easy how-to guide. Here you will learn how to convert video files to Amazon Cloud Drive for your devices compatible formats and enjoy videos in any format on Samsung, Apple, Sony, Xbox One S etc from Amazon Cloud Drive without any limitations.
Best Video to Amazon Cloud Drive Software to Convert your Devices Unsupported Videos
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is all-in-one video to Amazon Cloud Drive solution with the following functions:
– Which has both Windows and Mac verison, include Windows 10, 8.1, macOS Sierra 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, etc.
– Realize MKV to Amazon Cloud Drive conversion, AVI to Amazon Cloud Drive conversion, H.265 to Amazon Cloud Drive conversion, WMV to Amazon Cloud Drive conversion, MOV to Amazon Cloud Drive conversion, FLV to Amazon Cloud Drive conversion, MP4 to Amazon Cloud Drive conversion, M4V to Amazon Cloud Drive conversion, VOB to Amazon Cloud Drive conversion,
– Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Amazon Cloud Drive in digital normal playable file making you play videos on any devices as you want.
– Transform unsupported video to your Apple, Samsung, Sony tablet and Smartphone optimized preset format from Amazon Cloud Drive.
– Compress 4K to 1080p, 720p video for smoothly playback with Amazon Cloud Drive.
– Adjust video/audio bitrate, codec, resolution, etc to compatible with Amazon Cloud Drive video playback requirement.
– Shrink video size to store more videos on Amazon Cloud Drive for playing.
– Acting as the Amazon Cloud Audio Converter, this Video Converter Ultimate can convert Apple Lossless FLAC, M4A, AMR, QCP, AC3, MKA, DTS, AU, and more to Amazon Cloud support audio formats.
In addition, this software is easy to use for anyone because you can know the next step easily from its intuitive interface. And it supports batch conversion so you can batch convert unsupported video to Amazon Cloud Drive friendly video format for playback.
Free download and install：
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
How to Convert All Kinds of HD Videos to Amazon Cloud Drive for Share?
Step 1: Add source files to the program.
Start up the program on your computer. Click “File” menu, from its drop-down list, Select “Add Video/Audio” or “Add from folder” to import source video files, click “Load from disc” to load Blu-ray or DVD disc from optical drive.
Step 2. Set output formats and location
The selection of output format depends on your specific need: If you only need to store your Blu-ray/DVD/HD Videos to Amazon Cloud Drive, you don’t need to consider about the format matter. MP4 video format in “Common Video” or “HD Video” is recommended. You can also select an common or HD video format as per your needs. If the quantity of Videos to be saved is large, try to choose the output format with comparatively low quality (for small output size), and oppositely, choose the high quality.
Note: If you desire to play the converted HD Videos on Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, Samsung tablet, PS4, Xbox One S, Roku 4 and any of other portable device, you can choose directly from the device profile listed in the “Profiles” that envelops 200+ profiles.
Tips: Edit Unsupported Files before Converting unsupported video to Amazon Cloud Drive Formats
* Go to “Merge into one File” tab to merge several videos into single one for Amazon Cloud Drive.
* Go to “Edit” tab and open “Crop” “Effect” “Watermark” “Audio” tab to adjust video zoom, adjust image brightness, and add watermark etc. with Videos to Amazon Cloud Drive Converter.
* Go to “Setting” tab to adjust video bitrate/codec/resolution and more.
Step 3. Start copying HD Videos to NAS drive
Press the “Convert” button to start ripping DVD movies for NAS streaming.
When the conversion finishes, click “Open” button to find the output movie files. Make sure the wireless network connection is accessible among the NAS and HD TV or other media players. Then just enjoy the high quality DVD movies via NAS at ease.
Now, you can stream and watch any HD Videos from Amazon Cloud Drive on multiple computers, Tablet, Phone, Smart TV, HD Media Players, Game Console, or other devices.