Zoom Player is a free for personal, non-commercial use, which is a powerful video player and supports many videos, like the H.264, XVID, DIVX, DVD, Blu-Ray, FLV, WMV, QuickTime, MPEG 1/2/4, MP3, AAC, DTS, Dolby Digital, FLAC and many more. Even though. as a free media player, there are some videos are not supported by the Zoom player, how to play all the videos on Zoom Player at will? It’s easy to do, just one video converter, you can play any videos you want.
Zoom Player Key Features:
- Free for personal, non-commercial use.
- No bloat, intuitive & user-friendly design.
- Install Center application, capable of detecting and securely installing up-to-date decoders and missing system components to improve stability and versatility.
- Media Center navigation interfaces with easy to use (Up/Down/Left/Right/Select) controls.
- 10-Band Equalizer with Digital PreAmp and Presets.
- DVD Playback from Disc, Hard Drive or network connection.
- Powerful, category based Media Library interface.
Play All Videos on Zoom Player At Will
You must want to play any videos on Zoon Player smoothly, how to realize it? It’s so easy. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate can realize this goal for you. As a perfect video converter, you can find any videos you want or output any videos for Zoom Player. With the high stability, you even can do batch video conversion in it. This software not only can support the common videos, like the MP4, MOV, WMV, AVU, MKV, FLV, etc, you also can import the DVD and Blu-ray to it, in other words, you can get one tool which is a video converter, DVD ripper, Blu-ray ripper, that’s so cool.
Why choose this video converter for Zoom Player
- Support the multiple video input: Common 2D videos, DVD and Blu-ray discs, ISO and IFO images, folder.
- Output 300+ video formats, like the MP4, WMV, FLV, MPEG, AVI, MKV, H.265, etc.
- High OS compatibility: You can install it on the Windows and Mac OS, including the latest Windows 10 and macOS High Sierra.
- Comprehensive device preset, like the iPad, iPhone, PS4, Xbox One S, NLE software, Android devices, TVs and so on.
- Adjust the video and audo codec, video frame, video bitrate, video resolution, audio channels, etc.
By the way, if you are the 3D fans, you also can get the 3D videos from the common 2D videos, DVD and Blu-ray movies.
Step by Step to Convert the Video to Zoom Player
Step 1. Import the videos
Open this software and load the video you want to convert, you can drag the videos to this software directly, you also can add the folder with multiple videos, this software allows you to do batch video conversion. Also you can load the DVD and Blu-ray disc to it too.
Step 2. Choose output video formats
Click Format and open the output video list, you may find 300+ videos at here, you can choose the videos from the Common Video, you also can get the 1080p video from the HD Video, like the HD MP4, HD AVI, HV WMV, etc. You even can get the 3D videos easily. More options are waiting for you.
Open the Setting window and adjust the video resolution, video and audio codec, video frame, video bitrate, audio channels, etc. If you don’t know them, you can keep original video settings too.
Step 3. Start video conversion
Go back to the main interface and click the Convert button to start the video conversion, this software will finish the video conversion with the fast speed.
In fact, these steps are easy to use, you just need to load the video and choose the video formats and click the Convert button to start the video conversion, then you can play the desired videos on Zoom Player.