The Turbo.264 is award-winning and versatile conversion tool which can convert any video file to a H.264 high-quality format that you can play on an iPhone and iPad and share with friends on the web. And it also offers a fast and easy way to transfer HD camcorder video to a Mac.
- Small USB device
- Massive assistance to slower systems
- Frees up main CPU
- Integrates with QuickTime Pro, Final Cut, and iMovie
- Easy batch conversions
- Can’t convert DVDs directly
- No custom settings
- No subtitles from DVDs
Turbo.264 is helpful, but it is limited. It does not offer a lot that you need in a converter, especially when you compare its price to other converters out there. If you are looking for something that can go further with a considerable price, an alternative to Turbo.264 for Windows or Mac is needed.
Here Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate (Mac version available) is such a recommended Turbo.264 alternative which offers a lot more for you to create beautiful videos. With this best video converter, editor and player, users can finish Blu-ray/DVD and SD/HD video converting and editing process with fast speed and high video qualtiy. No need to install multiple Turbo.264 programs any more.
Turbo.264 Alternative for Windows: Higher Speed, More Formats
1. Higher Conversion Speed
If your computer have Nvidia CUDA/ATI AMD ready graphics card, you can have GPU encoding and the conversion would be faster.
2. More Output Formats Supported
This app offers an easy way to transcode virtually all video and audio types, camcorder HD footages and TiVo recordings to desired video/audio format for portable multimedia devices, HD media players or video editing software, such as:
* Devices: iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Tab S, Surface Pro 3, etc.
*Players: Apple TV 3, WD TV, PS4, Xbox 360, Popcorn Hour, Xtreamer Ultra, Dune HD Base 3D, Iomega ScreenPlay MX HD Media Player, NETGEAR NeoTV Max Streaming Player(NTV300SL), Asus O!Play Mini Plus, etc.
* Video Editing Softwares: Avid Media Composer, Avid Xpress Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects CS6, Adobe Creative Suite 6, Cyberlink PowerDirector, DaVinci Resolve, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Kdenlive, Keynote, Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker, etc. Plus, you are allowed to freely customize and personalize the conversion files through its settings and options in order to get an individual output in your own way.
3. Touch up Video
If you feel that there still needs to be work done, you can do so through editing. Not all video tools like Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate offer so many video editing options in this full-features and powerful video converter. It edits videos by trimming, cropping, splitting videos, add text/image/video watermark as copyright protection, and attach external *.srt, *.ass, or *.ssa subtitles into source media for entertainment.
4.Disc backup and 3D output
- 1:1 backup BD/DVD or save 100% intact M2TS/VOB main movie from your Blu-ray/DVD Disc without any quality loss.
- Create 3D MKV/MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI with Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, or Anaglyph (Red-Blue) from 2D/3D Blu-ray and DVD .
5. Versatile Functions
- Support perfect audio and video synchronization.
- Supports batch conversion. It converts multiple video clips at the same time, moreover it can shut down computer after the process is complete, so run the app overnight and you could enjoy the created videos next morning when you are up.
Tutorials: How to Convert with the Alternative to Turbo.264 for Windows
Being an alternative to Turbo.264 for Windows, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate gives you what you expect and more. It has easy quick interface, and great final file quality. Simple and effective. To convert with this software, you just need 4 steps. (Read Top 5 Best Free Video Converter for Mac and Best Video Converter Ultimate Review)
Step 1: Load video files to this Turbo.264 Alternative
Download, install and run the program, add videos.
Step 2. Choose a proper format
Click “Format” drop-down list and choose the best preset for you portable device with best video quality. Plenty of presets that can be customized as necessary.
Step 3. Customize video specs(Optional)
You could also click the “Settings” to adjust the video and audio parameters of output files.
Step 4. Start Videos Conversion
You can hit the big red “Convert” to start video conversion with best video setting. After the conversion, click “Open output folder” in the conversion window, or “Open” in main interface to quick locate the converted video and start enjoying!