Why you need to find a Roxio Popcorn Alternative?
The popularity of Popcorn Time has triggered the release of several streaming websites that mimic the features of the popular application in a web browser. This is a cause of great concern for the major movie studios, resulting in what appears to be a never-ending game of whack-a-mole. IWhile many people never used it because they had the privilege of being born between “particular” mountains and oceans where legal alternatives like Netflix and Hulu are easily accessible, the rest of the planet relied on illegal software like Popcorn Time to be able to live-stream the latest movies on their desktop, phones and TVs.
If PopcornTime.io’s quick departure has left a void in your life, here are three solid alternatives that provide the same type of functionality, more or less similar to the original Popcorn Time or the PopcornTime.io clone.
Which situation that you need a Popcorn alternative?
We are planning a trip to the movies. I must say that Movie popcorn is one of my FAVORITE things. Needless to say, it no longer fits into my extended Induction low carb lifestyle. I am hoping that some of you sage posters here can give me some great ideas for snacks to take its place. I am not a fan of pork rinds, so, I can rule that out right away…. Thank you for any advice and help!!!!
If you are tired of the murky PopcornTime, but need to watch movies at your disposal without waiting till the return of piracy icon, you need a helpful and trustworthy Popcorn Time alternative for iPad/iPhone/Android Video Playback and informed of the valuable news regarding to the secretive Popcorn Time.
Best Popcorn Time Video Converter Alternative for Android, iPhone, iPad
The above mentioned Popcorn Time alternative works well on MP4, FLV, WebM and 3GP compatible devices. But for a direct movie playback on portable devices solution, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is second to none as it integrates video converter, allowing movie buffs to not only download YouTube videos but also convert videos to 350 more latest devices, including iPhone 6s/6s Plus/5S/5C, iPad Air 2/Mini 3, iPad Mini Retina, Samsung Galaxy S6 (Edge)/S5, Note 4/Edge, PS4, Surface Pro, etc. The movie downloading and converting process advances to be the world’s no.1 fast and CPU usage is spared for other tasks, due to the support of hardware encoding technology. Here is review.
Free Download Top Popcorn Time Video Converter Alternative:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
There are still many other Popcorn Time alternatives that we will share with you so that you may care a hang.
PlayBox – An easy-to-use movie and TV-show streaming app serving as a Popcorn Time alternative for both iOS and Android users to download and install without jailbreak.
Showbox – Another famous app working as an alternative to Popcorn Time that you can stream late movies to Android at you will. However, it doesn’t function well with less features than Popcorn Time apps and you cannot download Showbox from Google PlayStore.
Moviebox – An iOS-based Popcorn Time alternative app that is similar to Showbox. Due to the copyright infringement, you can neither download this app from Apple Store.
Shortcomings of Popcorn Time (Android/iOS) App That You May Unaware of
The torrent-streaming platform Popcorn Time has received a strong word-of-mouth buzz as it not only helps to watch the latest movies from torrent sources without paying anything that Netflix cannot do but also leaves us deep impression for its spot-on subtitles and flawless quality of the video streaming. However, you may sometimes need a Popcorn Time alternative as it is still far from perfect in the following Popcorn Time not working problem, like loading error, black screen, not downloading movies, etc.
1. Bandwidth Issues: Since Popcorn Time is still in beta, it is far from stable and easily subjected to errors, most commonly reported are: 10 to 15mins delay in video streaming, the lack of support for advanced audio codecs and jittery video playback caused by server and bandwidth issues.
2. CPU Problem: Some users reported that the CPUs worked overtime while playing movies, shows and movies ascending or descending are unavailable to sort according to Softpedia. So you are suggested to download movies for offline watching instead of taking up your CPU a lot by using a Popcorn time alternative.
3. No Popcorn Time for iPad iPhone: Popcorn Time is now available for Android users, but Time4Popcorn seems to fail to cater to iOS users’ movie watching needs right now, though some rumors suggest it will soon release a Popcorn Time iPhone/iPad app. So Apple users will need to seek for an alternative Popcorn Time running on iPad or iPhone, especially the newly released iPad Pro and iPhone 6S.
4. Copyright Issue: While the torrent-streaming platform Popcorn Time already has the movie industry quaking in its proverbial boots, it also brings the filmmaking copyright issue to the top of the headlines, especially when the law enforcement officials have been emphasizing on it right now. Even though the service came back again, it also indicates the end is nigh and the copyright police is on the trail again. Accordingly, to down.
- Top Blu-ray Ripper Software Comparison
- Top 9 Best Free Video Editing Software for Windows 10
- Review of Top 5 Free DVD Rippers for Mac El Capitan
- Top 4 Best Video Converter for Mac OS X El Capitan Review
- Top 5 ISO to MP4 Converter for Windows or Mac