For Music fans, you may have collected lots of Live Music Concerts DVD at your home. After searching on the internet, you may found that worse than sweating over finding your favorite Music Concerts DVD from bulky boxes of discs only to realize it’s scratched and unplayable. Wonder the easiest way to copy your Music DVD movies to your iTunes (iTunes 12) so that you can watch them on your Apple devices: Apple TV4, iPod touch, iPad (iPad Pro), iPhone (iPhone 7/7 Plus) easily. But, the iTunes could only recognize video files in MP4, MOV, M4V, video format from Live Music Concerts DVD disc is not the Apple Devices friendly format. What’s the quick fix?
Our Customer Review: “I used Pavtube BDMagic for Mac help me rip & split live music concerts. (It’s already ripped a concert DVD we had been unable to rip using any other program) and It was bought as a replacement for Handbrake / VLC as they no longer coped with current copy protection. Search criteria was “handbrake replacement/DVD ripper” we read various reviews & downloaded trial programs first. We use MP4 format & view in iTunes, on Apple TV, MAC, IPad (Mac used as a media server). Well, it works fine Ripped movies are added to iTunes (movies) & watched as full concerts but favourite tracks are edited to make music videos which are added to iTunes music as “live music videos” which can then be put into playlists. ”
For this purpose, you will have to find a good Live Music Concerts DVD ripper or a converter. Actually, there are plenty of DVD ripping software designed for Mac users, which claim to be able to rip any DVDs to the format of your choice, like DVD to MP4, MOV, FLV, MPEG, H.264, etc. But most often, you endure a whole day long sitting aside your Mac, trying to get the contents off DVDs yet find it crashes again and again or keep informing you messages like I/O error, no permission to access. Worse still, the movie you are watching is blurry, with file size reaching to 40 GB. To avoid the situations, you shall take “something” into consideration prior to download a Mac free DVD ripper, such as its basic features, UI, price, speed, OS compatibility, quality, etc. But which takes up the dominant position?
Part 1: How to Judge the Best Live Music Concerts DVD Ripper for Mac OS Sierra
Inability to bypass anti-piracy encryptions in common free DVD ripper for Mac usually leads to system crash. Cracking the DRMs helps to step these tools into the best list.
DVD ripping involves in degrading video/audio files. But good free DVD ripper for Mac manages to output file with almost imperceptible loss of quality.
Fast DVD ripper will make full use of CPU and GPU encoding without consuming much computer resources. It will let you tweak parameters to speed up ripping and lower file size.
Easy to Use
An intuitive interface, readymade profiles for mobiles, and less than 3 steps are favorable among users, especially those beginners.
Part 2: Get the Best Live Music Concerts DVD Ripper on Mac OS Sierra
One of the best DVD ripper in the market is Pavtube DVD Ripper, which is the coolest tool to convert your DVD to iTunes format. Why choose Pavtube BDMagic for Mac <review> to convert DVD to iTunes supported format? The answer is simple. Pavtube Live Music Concerts DVD to Apple converter provides good quality output regardless of the end device that you are going to use. It converts DVD to any format supported by Apple TV/iPad/iPhone/Mac/iTunes in simple steps. Besides, you can crop the black bars, add special video effects, split or merge videos, etc. as you like with the built-in editor. Just get it and rip videos from DVD disc to Apple TV/iPad/iPhone/Mac/iTunes supported videos for playback on your iPhone 7, New iPad, iPod touch, etc. in just a few mouse clicks!
Free Download and Trail:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper-mac/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-76177782.html
Part 3: Step Guide on Ripping Live Music Concerts DVD to Apple Devices
Note: For Mac (macOS Sierra included) users, just follow the detailed guide to complete your conversion. The way to add DVD movies to iTunes (iTunes 12) on Windows PC(including Windows 10) is the same. Just make sure you’ve downloaded the right version.
1. Add DVD files. Launch the best Live Music Concerts DVD Converter on your Mac and click “Load DVD” to select the DVD files from your DVD disc, DVD folder, ISO image file or IFO file to rip. Then loaded files will be displayed on the left source pane with titles listed. You can then select the chapters you want by clicking the checkbox.
2. Select Output Format. As we know, iTunes supports MP4, M4V and MOV formats. So here you can click Format bar and choose any of the three from Common Video as the output file format. If you want to import the DVD movie to iTunes for play on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, etc., you can also directly select iPhone, iPad, Apple TV or iPod as the output format to get videos with optimized settings for your iDevices.
3. Click the “Settings” icon, and you can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
1. Thumbnail- click ‘Snapshoot’ button when previewing the video. Click ‘Option’ to set the image format of screenshots.
2. Deinterlace- click ‘Editor’, switch to ‘Effect’ tab, find ‘Deinterlacing’ box, and check it to eliminate interlacing lines.
3. Combine files together- check the files to be merged in file list and check ‘Merge into one’ box beside ‘Settings’ button.
4. Trim a section of the movie- click ‘Editor’, switch to ‘Trim’ tab, and input time point in start and end box.
5. The higher quality you set, the longer time it costs. The resolution 1920*1080 is for HD DVD and Blu-ray disc ripping, the best resolution for standard DVD ripping is 1280*720.
4. Press the big “Start conversion” button at the bottom of the main interface to convert DVD to MP4/M4V/MOV. You’ve made it. This professional DVD to iTunes Converter really never lets you down during the work. After the conversion, click on “Open” button to access to the videos you ripped.
5. Copy ripped movies from disc to iTunes Library
You could simple click the “File > Add File into Library” to browse and add movies into iTunes movie library. Then you could see your selected movie appear in “Home Videos” group. In this method, you could add almost all files into iTunes music library (those are compatible with iTunes). Here you could get another effective method to import movie into iTunes.
#1. Simply navigate to your iTunes Media folder. If you don’t know where your iTunes Media folder locates, you could open “iTunes > Preferrence > Advanced” tab to check.
#2. Copy the movie files (in MOV, MP4 or M4V) into the Automatically Add to iTunes folder. After copying, your movies would appear in iTunes movie library.
Part 4: Top Live Concerts DVD Recommended from Walmart.com
|Jason Aldean: Night Train To Georgia (Music DVD)
Rihanna Loud Tour Live At The O2 (Explicit) (Music DVD)
Through The Never (2 Music DVD)
Tea For The Tillerman: Live (Music DVD)
Pitbull: Live At Rock In Rio (Music DVD)
The Videos 1989-2004 (Music DVD)
|Home For Christmas: Live From Dublin (Music DVD)
Inspired (Music DVD)
Believe Live (Music DVD)
Live At The Royal Albert Hall (DVD/CD)
Bad: 25th Anniversary (Music DVD)
The History Of The Eagles: The Story Of An American Band (3 Music DVD)
|Crossroads Guitar Festival 2013 (2 Music DVD)
Emerald: Musical Gems Live In Concert (Music DVD)
The Videos 1989-2004 (Music DVD)
God Bless The USA (Music DVD)
Life Is But A Dream (2 Music DVD)
Believe Live (Music DVD)
Now you are ready to sync Live Music Concerts DVD movies files onto your kinds of iOS devices like iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, etc.. Have fun!