Most DVD disc holders would copy DVD to SSD drive or blank disc as backup. Due to the large demand of DVD backup, questions like “How to copy DVD to SSD-equipped computer?” and “Why can’t I copy DVD discs?” are frequently seen online. You can get satisfied answers and solutions in this post. If you wish to backup and put your DVD collections to SSD for better storage, professional DVD ripper is a must-have. Here, you may have some troubles as below:
“I need a tool which can help me rip my DVD collections? I want to store them on a small SSD that I carry with me and backed up to a raid in my house.”
DVD Backup to SSD Drive Troubles
You may got into the same troubles when ripping DVD collections and there is an effective way is that use a professional DVD Ripper or other DVD converting programs to convert DVD movies to video files and store them on SSD then play DVD movies on iPad tablet, iPhone, iPod, Android mobile phones and tablets, Microsoft devices, Nvidia Shield, Nabi 2, etc. Once you get it, DVD movie enjoyment can’t be more simpler than ever.
The World No.1 DVD Copier, DVD Ripper, DVD Decrypter Recommended
There are far too many DVD ripper programs out there, and every vendor praises their own product. If you decide to turn your physical DVD movies to digital form but don’t know which ripper is better to take, as a veteran in DVD digitization, here, Pavtube BDMagic/Pavtube BDMagic for Mac is highly recommend as the great DVD ripping tools I ever used. It can circumvent copy protection mechanisms, such as the encryption used on most commercial DVDs and shift format. Learn the key features of the best DVD copy and ripping software. Read the review.
This powerful DVD to SSD ripper has strong Blu-ray/DVD backing up and ripping ability that can rip DVD/Blu-ray either protected or not popular audio and video formats to stored in SSD for playback and edit without quality loss. Pavtube frequently update its software applications to keep up with latest disk protection, so you can successfully rip either latest or previous released BD/DVD Disc to SSD. Besides, This Top DVD to SSD Ripper has been upgraded with H.265 NVIDIA CUDA and ATI stream acceleration technologies, Pavtube ByteCopy can rip DVD/Blu-ray video with remarkable incredible speed while still maintain excellent video and audio quality with preconfigured profile presets and parameters.
Meanwhile, simple clicks and video editing features are available. For example you can trim a short clip out of original movie content, crop unwanted black bars at the top and bottom of BD/DVD movie scene, or merge several titles/chapters and save into one file. You can alos adding watermarks into movie clip as copyright, splitting whole movie into several segments, attaching external subtitle files into movie, adding effects, etc.
- Break various DVD encryption including Region, RCE, CSS, CPRM, UOP, AACS, etc.
- 1:1 backup DVD in original video structure and video quality.
- Directly copy DVD main title to VOB file.
- Convert DVD disc, DVD ISO/IFO, DVD Folder to H.265/HEVC MP4, m3u8, mp4, mov, m4v, avi, mkv, flv, etc.
- This Blu-ray Ripper could rip Blu-rays and DVDs to popular audio and video formats for you to enjoy the movie on PC and wide screen TV. Support output to PS4, Apple TV, WD TV player, Xbox, iPad Pro, iPhone, iPod, Galaxy Tab, Nexus, etc.
- Trim and crop DVD videos so that you can upload the clips to YouTube, Vimeo and other sharing sites.
- Split a whole DVD video to several segments and merge selected movie titles into one file.
- Select desired subtitles stream and audio track or copy and rip DVD with forced subtitle.
- Add text watermark to selected DVD video clip. You can either set parameters or drag the text on preview screen to set its location.
- The additional Full Disk Copy facility enables you to backup the whole contents from Blu-ray disc and DVD with original HD quality and directly copy format allows saving 100% intact M2TS/VOB main movie from Blu-ray/DVD Disc.
- The app supports CUDA acceleration in the availability of NVIDIA CUDA graphics card and adopts a redesigned GUI (Graphical User Interface), which is more user-friendly and in-style.
- More than 200 formats listed to ensure you can get the desired video and audio types, like m3u8, Prores, H.265 MKV, AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MPEG, MOV, RMVB, FLAC, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, M4A, etc.
- Rip latest 2D/3D Blu-ray and DVD to 3D videos with ultrafast speed for true theater entertainment at home.
- You can adjust profile parameters, rename and save it for easy access to next conversion.
- Support latest Blu-ray/DVD discs and Supported Decrypt Blu-ray MKB61/MKB 62.
- Add SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles to your original DVD videos
- Adjust video/audio resolution, bitrate, frame rate, sample rate, codec, channel before copy and rip DVD.
Free Download this Top DVD Copier and Ripper:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
Step-By-Step Guide to Copy DVD to SSD Drive
Step 1. Add your DVD movies
Run DVD ripping tool and insert your DVD to SSD Drive and click “File” to load the DVD discs to copy DVD to SSD Drive. DVD discs, DVD folders, DVD IFO/ISO are all supported. Besides, you can add more than one DVD movies at a time for its batch conversion function.
Step 2: Now you should choose a way to copy DVD to SSD Drive.
Here, you have three choices:
Option A – Full Disc Copy DVD to SSD Drive
You can keep all the information in DVD movies, including main title, advertisement, chapter markers, review and the whole audio/subtitle streams.
Click on the top of the menu.
Option B – Directly Copy DVD to SSD Drive
Just the main title of the original DVD disc will be preserved in this way. It will save many space on your SSD Drive.
Navigate to “Format” > “Copy” > “Directly Copy”
Option C – Convert DVD to MP4/MKV/MOV to SSD Drive
Transforming DVD to MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI, etc popular format gives you wide playback on different devices such as Samsung TV, LG TV, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Tablet, Laptop, etc via SSD Drive.
Click “Format”, you can choose the desired format in “Common Video” or “HD Video” profiles. On the other hand, you can choose the optimized preset for mainstreaming multimedia players, like PS3/PS4, TV,HD Media Player, etc.
Note: In the third way, you can adjust the video/audio parameters in “Settings” to determine the output video size.
Step 3: If you chose the latter two ways, click big red “Convert” on the UI to begin copying DVD to SSD Drive. Locate the generated video in output folder.
Notice: Storing digital DVD to SSD (installed or connected to computer) is workable as long as the computer comes with DVD drive. If you’d like to copy DVD video to SSD installed ultra-thin notebook, you can try two methods here:
1. Rip DVD to general computer with DVD-ROM drive and then copy the ripped DVD video to Ultrabook SSD with USB flash disk;
2. Rip DVD to SSD added or connected to general computer, and then move or connect the Solid-State Drive with DVD video to Ultrabook for playback.
[Review] – Best SSDs of 2017 for Personal Use
|Best SSDs on 2016-2017||MyDigitalSSD BPX (240GB)||Samsung 950 Pro (256GB)||MyDigitalSSD BPX (480GB)||Samsung 960 Pro (512GB)||Samsung 960 Pro (2TB)|
|Capacity (Raw / User)||256GB / 240GB||
256GB / 256GB
|512GB / 480GB||512GB / 512GB||1024GB / 1024GB|
||double-sided M.2 2280||single-sided M.2 2280||single-sided M.2 2280|
|Interface / Protocol||PCIe 3.0 x4 / NVMe||
||PCIe 3.0 x4 / NVMe||PCIe 3.0 x4 / NVMe||PCIe 3.0 x4 / NVMe|
|NAND||Flash Forward 15nm 2D MLC||Samsung 32-Layer MLC (128Gb Die)||Flash Forward 15nm 2D MLC||Samsung 48-Layer MLC (256Gb Die)||Samsung 48-Layer TLC (256Gb Die)|
|About Our Recommendations:
How to Free Rip/Backup/Copy DVD to SSD Drive with Best Free DVD Ripping Software? This guide will help you out. And you may have no issues about cannot rip DVD to SSD Installed on or Connected to PC/Mac/Laptop. Enjoy!
- Split Live Music Concerts DVD to Apple Devices
- Fix Scratched DVDs To Preserve DVDs
- Top RipIt Alternative for Mac to Copy Protected DVDs
- Open DVD ISO files on Windows Media Player
- Rip Blu-ray/DVD to WD My Cloud Ultra 2 for Streaming