Q: “Quite ironic that I bought a Laptop. That doesn’t play blurays. Regular dvds play just fine but when I pop in a blu-ray disc, it appears, and I try to play it, but Windows Media player always says something about copy protect fail or the disc being created in an unsupported manner. The point is – it never plays blurays. Does anyone know why? Is it because I never registered it or something?”
Due to the protection of Blu-ray, and Asus Laptop doesn’t have Blu-ray Player, besides, the Blu-ray movies files is so big, so in order to play Blu-ray movies on Asus Laptop smoothly is impossible. So If you’ve collected a pile of Blu-ray Disc, you may get stuck in playing Blu-ray movies on Asus Laptop since running the BD-ROM can often damage your PC and finding the Blu-ray you want to play on computer suddenly from a swath of Blu-ray Disc you crazy. In addition to simply playing your Blu-ray movies on your digital devices, you may also need to convert rip and convert Blu-ray to a common video format with a Blu-ray ripping software.
Best workaround for How to Rip Blu-ray to Asus Laptop?
Our Blu-ray Ripper supports full HD 1080p Blu-ray disc playback freely. The playback function is totally free. With the Pavtube Asus Laptop Blu-ray Ripper software, you can play, convert and rip all your Blu-ray Disc to any video format for playing on PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones, then enjoying Blu-ray movies on the go is a very easy thing. Besides, the Asus Laptop Ripper can build an incredible home theater and enjoy Blu-ray feast, a computer and a full HD home theater projector.
It is an excellent Blu-ray/DVD backing up tool that can make 1:1 copy of your source disc to external network drive with original structure including extras and menus. Meanwhile, this app is regarded as a great BD/DVD ripping program to help users convert Blu-ray collections for new how tablets and smartphones including iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 3, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Kindle Fire HDX, Google Nexus 6/7/9/10 and more.
Free download the Asus Laptop Blu-ray Player:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
To backup Blu-ray on Asus Laptop, here are three different choices:
1. Make 1:1 Blu-ray Copy for convenient for future using and keep original DVD quality and structure;
2. Convert Blu-ray to general SD/HD video: convert Blu-ray to MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MPEG, RMVB, etc with smaller file size, widely supported by media players on the market.
3. Backup Blu-ray to device: convert DVD to videos fit for Apple/Android/Microsoft/Sony/other portable devices.
Here we advise you to select MP4 as output video when ripping Blu-ray to external network drive with fast conversion speed, comparatively acceptable yet well-kept picture/audio quality, small file size and wide uses on most media players.
Steps on How to successfully watch Blu-ray on Asus Laptop?
Step 1. Install and launch Pavtube BDMagic(Mac version: BDMagic for Mac) on your Windows/Mac, and load your Blu-ray movie from BD drive to the app.
Step 2. Now it comes to select output video format. You can select “Common Video -> “MKV HD Video (*.mkv).” from “Format” bar as output video as we suggested to put Blu-ray in Asus laptop.
Step 3: If you are not satisfied with default specs, then click “Settings” to enter Profiles Settings windows. You can customize video frame rate, bitrate, size and other settings freely.
Step 4: Click “Convert” button and wait until the mission automatically completes. You can leave it running in the background.
Step 5: After the Blu-ray Ripper finished Blu-ray conversion, locate the output mp4 video file in the output path you set before. Connect your Asus laptop to computer via a USB cable, and then remove the video file to the drive.
Now start coping Blu-ray rips onto Asus laptop for watching on travel. So easy! Have a try now!
1. If you’d like to copy only movie content and leave out the extras and commentary, the Directly Copy is exactly what you need, which copies intact .M2TS main movie from original Blu-ray disc without extras.
2. Or click the “computer” icon on the top to output 1:1 Blu-ray file exactly the same as original.
- Rip Blu-ray to NAS for Sumvision Cyclone Micro playback
- Play DVD on Xbox One Without Region Code Restrictions
- Copy and Put DVD to MacBook Pro for Traveling Watching
- Copy Blu-ray to MKV for External Hard Drive With No issues
- Play Blu-Rays in Windows Media Player on Windows 8.1/8/7/XP