Summary: Smart phone has been the common recording device to remember the drops of every day, this article will show how to playback the videos recording by phones to Apple TV with Dolby digital sound.
Hot Search: Blu-ray Movies on Apple TV 4 | DVD on Apple TV 4 with Dolby Digital 5.1 Sounds | Blu-ray on PS3 with AC3 5.1 Audio
More and more people would like to recording their life moments by phones to remember or share to the social site with their families or friends. The format of the video recording by Sony are MP4. Here comes the question, how to watching the video recording by Sony phones on Mac via Apple TV 4/32/1 in your home theatre.
Apple TV Supported Video Formats
- H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High or Main Profile level 4.0 or lower, Baseline profile level 3.0 or lower with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
- MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
In order to watch video records in mp4 on home theatre via Apple TV with Dolby digital, you’d better convert mp4 format video into m4v format which enable 5.1 Dolby digital on Apple TV. Here I would recommend you a very professional third party tool to get this job done–Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac. It can convert the video recording by any device in any format to your target format. Meanwhile, this iMedia Converter can also transcode between virtually all video and audio formats and add practical video editing functions to export media files playable on ios, Android, Windows, game consoles, etc. Just get a free trial by click the Trial Bar given below:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/imedia-converter-mac/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-iMedia-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177788.html
Play Sony MP4 videos on Apple TV 4/3/2/1 with Dolby digital M4V format on Mac
Step 1. Load Blu-ray disc
Run Pavtube iMeida Converter for Mac on your Mac and click the file icon to import your video files.
Step 2. Select Dolby 5.1 surround sound 1080P as target format
Click the format bar to follow “Apple TV” and “Apple TV 3 1080P Dolby Digital Pass-through (*.m4v).”
Step 3. Customize profile settings
Click “Settings” button to get to the “Profile Settings” interface where you’re allowed to adjust parameters such as bitrate, frame rate and channels according to your need.
Step 4. Start conversion from mp4 to Dolby 5.1 surround sound 1080P
Click the red button “Convert” on the main interface to start conversion from Sony mp4 to Dolby 5.1 surround sound 1080P.
Step 5. Sync converted Sony mp4 video to iTunes library and stream it to Apple TV 3
Run iTunes on your Mac and Click “File” and “Add File to Library” to add the converted Sony mp4 video to iTunes library. And then stream it to your Apple TV 4/3/2/1. And then you can watch Sony mp4 video with Dolby 5.1 surround sound 1080P by connecting your Apple TV 4/3/2/1 to your HD TV with a HDMI cable. If you’re out for travelling a lot, you can also enjoy them on your iDevices such as iPhone and iPad. Then your trip will be full of pleasures.
- Copy 100 DVDs/Blu-rays on Mac Laptop or Apple TV 3
- Walkthrough for Enjoy 3D Contents on Apple TV 2/3
- Hassle-free Solution to Rip Blu-ray to Apple TV 3 with Utmost Quality
- Convert DVD music videos to Apple TV/ Tablet playable m4v files
- Backup Blu-ray to Plex media server for Apple TV playback