It’s hard not to be impressed by Google’s efforts in building Android 5.0. Lollipop brings more intuitive notifications, improvements to performance and battery life, clever security features and developer tools for better apps. Android 5.0 Lollipop is compatible with 64-bit devices, and it means that users can play HD movies/videos on Android 5.0 portable devices which feature bigger sizes and improved resolutions speedier and smoother.
Thus, it must be a joyous news for people who enjoy videos on tablet/phones but feel unsatisfied with the small screen or low resolution. It also goes for DVD movies. Keep reading to find out how to copy and move your DVD library for playing awesome DVD movies on Android 5.0 Lollipop tablets and phones like Galaxy Tab S 8.4, Galaxy Tab S 10.5, Nvidia Shield Tablet, Xperia Z3 Tablet, Nexus 9, Nexus 7 (2013), LG G4, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S6, Moto X (2014), HTC One M9, Moto G (2014), Nexus 6, etc. during a journey.
As we know, Android 5.0 Lollipop devices can not play DVD movies directly without a DVD-ROM though Android accepts various video formats, such as AVI, MPEG4, H.264. That is to say, your DVDs should be ripped to other video formats that are compatible with Android 5.0 first.
In this case, Pavtube DVDAid, the versatile DVD ripping and backup software will satisfy you. This is an intuitive DVD to Android 5.0 converter that enables your to remove DVD encryptions such as CSS, Region Code, UOPs, Sony ArccOS, Disney X-project DRM and easily convert DVD to Android playable MP4 so that you can enjoy any DVD movies on your Android 5.0 Lollipop tablets and phones during a journey. Besides, this DVD ripping tool also provide some video editing tools to let you crop the DVD movies black bars, trim the unnecessary part, etc. for better video watching experience. (To learn more about Pavtube DVDAid, pls read the review)
Get ready for the conversion? Just download the right version and follow the quick start guide and instructions what I use to make this process work.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/dvd_ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-DVDAid/3000-7970_4-76158510.html
Three Steps Enables You to Watch DVD on Android 5.0 Portable Devices
Step 1. Open the Android 5.0 DVD ripper and click on the upper “Load DVD” button to browse and import the DVD movies you want to convert. All added files will be listed on the left source area. You can preview the DVD videos on the right viewing window and take snapshots of your favorite movie scenes.
Step 2. Set the destination folder to save the converted videos and choose the output format as Android friendly MP4 format. Then you can click “Settings” to edit output parameters like resolution, frame rate, encoder, etc. as you like.
Step 3. When everything is done, click the “Convert” button to start converting DVDs to Android 5.0 MP4 videos. After the conversion finishes, you can get Android 5.0 supported MP4 videos in the output folder.
Note: This conversion process works for popular Android 5.0 devices like Galaxy Tab S 8.4, Galaxy Tab S 10.5, Nvidia Shield Tablet, Xperia Z3 Tablet, Nexus 9, Nexus 7 (2013), LG G4, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S6, Moto X (2014), HTC One M9, Moto G (2014), Nexus 6, etc.
All that is left to do now is to connect your Android 5.0 Lollipop phones or tablets to computer via a USB device and transfer the videos to your device for enjoyment on the go. Your finished! Now you can feel free to enjoy DVD movies on your Android 5.0 Lollipop devices during a journey whenever and wherever!
Additional Solution for backing up DVD to Android 5.0 Tablet/Phone
All you need is to download a powerful Android 5.0 DVD Player: Daroon player. Daroon player can directly play the Video_TS folder from SD card with DVD menu navigation and subtitles! Sounds wonderful? Just follow the simple steps below to see how to do it!
1. Download Daroon player from Google play.
2. Copy VIDEO_TS folder from your DVD to your SD card.
3. Launch Daroon and click on “DVD Folders” icon. Open that folder, find the DVD movies and start enjoying on your Android 5.0 devices!
Note: If Android 5.0 device says No DVD folder found or you don’t want to change the default media player for your Android, just turn to Pavtube DVDAid. In short, with powerful functions and easy operating process, Pavtube DVDAid offers excellent DVD to Android 5.0 conversion. Watching DVD on Android 5.0 phones or tablets can be achieved easily and perfectly. Apart from converting DVD to Android 5.0, it is capable of ripping DVD to any other video formats (MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MPEG etc.) and iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2/Mini 3, FreeNAS, Smart TV, etc. with few clicks in unmatchable quality.
1. How about playing H.265/HEVC, Tivo, MPG, MKV, FLV, AVI, VOB, M2TS, TS, M4V, etc. videos on Android 5.0 portable devices? If Android 5.0 device doesn’t like your video files natively, we need to convert them to MP4 format first. In this circumstance, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is a good helper, which is able to convert any popular video and audio files to your Android 5.0 friendly formats. Supports batch conversion, and you can expect super high conversion speed. Its interface is intuitive and suits users’ habits, letting you easily control the conversion process. (Refer to the steps)
2. Having some DRM-protected music, movies/TV shows purchased from iTunes Store, Amazon, BBC iPlayer and want to sync and play on your Android 5.0 portable devices but have issues? Try Pavtube ChewTune to achieve your goal smoothly. The app can help you get movies and music into DRM-free videos for watching on Android 5.0 devices and gives you a simple, smart interface. (Refer to steps)