So much issue sets the stage for the booming of DVD ripping software. When it comes to optical disc storage media, DVD still remains a mainstream in market. When you are out of home or office, it is unlikely you will carry a DVD player to enjoy a movie. Who the hell will take a DVD player with you when so many light and portable devices are at hand? Then another problem occurs: Which DVD ripper is the better one? Format Factory or Leawo DVD Ripper or Any good choice?
Given that countless customers asking for the truly best DVD ripper on 2016 regarding to the DVD ripping speed and output quality they concern most, we’ve sought out the top rated DVD rippers (Format Factory vs Leawo DVD Ripper) with their basic functions, easiness, bonus features, speed and quality all explained.
Comparsion of Format Factory VS Leawo DVD Ripper VS Pavtube BDMagic
Format Factory VS Leawo DVD Ripper VS Pavtube BDMagic
|Leawo DVD Ripper||Pavtube BDMagic|
|Operation System||Window Only||Window & Mac||Window & Mac|
||1. Enjoy 2D/3D Blu-ray/DVD effortlessly
2. Backing up and ripping BD/DVD to any audio/video format
3. Conversion acceleration with NVIDIA CUDA/ AMD GPU
4. Save M2TS/VOB from BD/DVD without quality loss
5. Copy the entire disc with all audio subtitle tracks preserved
6. Make your very own video with the built-in video editor
Supported Video Formats
|MP4, 3GP, MPG, AVI, WMV, FLV, SWF etc.||MKV, MP4, MPEG, AVI, FLV, RMVB, 3GP, F4V etc.||M3U8,3D MP4/MKV/MOV/AVI,H.265,H.264,DivX,XviD,MP4, MKV, AVI,WMV,M4V, F4V, MOV, FLV,3GP,VOB, TS, DV,MP3, AAC, FLAC,OGG,WAV, M4A, DTS, AMR etc.|
Output Devices Supported
|iPhone, iPod, BlackBerry and PSP devices||iPad mini, iPhone 5S, Lumia 920, HTC One, Xperia Z, Galaxy S4, etc||Apple devices:Apple TV 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, New iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone5/4S/4/3, iPod Touch 5, etc.Android devices:Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Galaxy NotePro 12.2, Galaxy TabPro, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, Galaxy Tab 3, Amazon Kindle Fire HDX, Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7/10, Sony Xperia Z2, Nook HD+, Nabi 2, ASUS, Acer, Toshiba, HTC, LG, Lenovo, etc.Windows devices:Microsoft Surface 5, Surface Pro 4, Surface RT/Pro, HTC Windows Phone 8X,Game consoles and media players:PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox 360,Xbox One,Wii, WD TV Media player, Seagate Media Player
Others:BlackBerry, Nokia, VTech InnoTab tablets, Kurio, Coby, Kobo, Alcatel, PSP, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, etc.
Conclusion – You can get the Best Choice of Pavtube BDMagic
Pavtube BDMagic is the best and fastest DVD ripping software that provides movie lovers with the easiest way to rip and convert DVD movies to all popular file formats, such as MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, FLV, M4V, MOV… with excellent output quality. This DVD ripper enables you to rip both homemade and protected DVDs by removing the DVD copy protections, such as CSS encryption, RCE region protections, ARccOS copy protection, even rip Disney encrypted DVDs for you to backup your legally-purchased DVDs on Windows 2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10. Within 3 steps, you can fulfill the 99-title DVD rip on PC/Mac for free with neither audio/video sync issue nor DVD error reading that Handbrake did. It also comes with a bunch of optimal presets for Galaxy Tab S2, Nook HD, iPad Air 3, Apple TV 4, PS4, Nexus 9, Surface Pro 5, Nexus 10 etc iOS, Android, Mac based media devices.
Note: you can also try the Pavtube ByteCopy or Pavtube DVDAid which is a little weaker than the former two but is still more powerful than the open source . In addition, WinX DVD Ripper and Aimersoft DVD Ripper are sole good choices. Learn >>Comparsion of Pavtube Software.
Free Download and trail:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
Note: Pavtube provides excellent customer support service, including lifetime free upgrade of product and technical support. Users can contact the support staff via email for help and suggestion.
The best DVD Ripper programs offer a wide variety of features, including:
* Conversion Choices – The current crop of DVD rippers has made it extremely easy to convert a DVD for specific file types and devices(including Apple, Android, Windows tablets/smartphones, gaming systems, projectors, 3D devices, HD TV, media players, media servers, etc.). They do this by including the afore-mentioned library of output profiles. All you need to do is load your disc into the application, select the file format, device or service from the library, and start the rip. This category evaluates the breadth and versatility of the conversion choices offered by each application.
* Ripping Attributes – There’s more to DVD rippers than simply converting a DVD to an MP4 or an AVI. The best DVD rippers should perform conversions quickly, and the converted files should be high quality and a manageable size. The application’s interfaces should be intuitive and allow you to start a rip in three steps or less. Furthermore, the best rippers should be able to extract audio clips from discs, capture subtitles and more. This category assesses these features and tools and how well they work.
* Customization Tools – Even the most exhaustive library of preprogrammed output profiles can’t cover the infinite ways that you can customize a video. The best DVD ripping programs allow you to adjust technical aspects of videos, such as codecs, aspect ratios, bit-rates, frame rates and more, before you rip them. Most of the products we reviewed include a basic video editor that allows them to trim away unwanted footage, crop video, add watermarks and edit subtitles. This category shows you which applications have which tools.
Read More Reviews
* Pavtube DVDAid vs AnyDVD– As an experienced user of some popular DVD rippers in the market, here I’d like to make detailed reviews of 2 best solutions to watching dvds with copy protection for your reference.
* Pavtube ByteCopy vs MakeMKV– Have you ever been disappointed at the output movies with poor quality in picture, sound and chapter information after using some certain conversion tool?