Q: “I bought a new MyCLoud NAS drive and want to storing my dvds on personal storage drive so I can stream to TV. So, I have a question: which is the best dvd ripper and can help me rip DVD Movies as .vob files or other different formats for ipad but those were no good for TV. I’m trying to remove multiple devices in living room so wanted to stream to TV rather than have old DVD player. Any good suggestion? “
Have the same issues about the DVD to MyCLoud NAS for TV? In this page, we will give you the solution to copying DVD Movies to MyCLoud NAS supported video formats so that you can watching on TV.
Hot Search: DVD to WD MyCloud | DVD to Cyberlink] | DVD to USB Flash Drive] | DVD to Drobo DAS Device
Learn some tips from online, you may found that to copy dozens of DVD movies to NAS, you need to get the content off the DVD disc as a protection-free and easily readable element for NAS. Looking to liberate the movies in your DVD collection from the confines of their plastic-and-metal prison, what you need is a yet powerful third-party software.
There are many, many DVD ripping tools on the market. I’ve tired a pile of them. Pavtube DVDAid is the best one I’ve tried yet. Read the review. It is capable of ripping DVD to MP4, AVI, MKV for MyCLoud NAS streaming with no quality loss; it also enables you to copy DVD main movies for backup onto MyCLoud NAS in .vob format. And what I’ve learned is that MP4 would be one best target format for it is fully compatible with nearly all media devices including iPad, iPhone, PS3, Apple TV, etc. If you are running on Mac OS X El Capitan, turn to Pavtube DVDAid for Mac. If you haven’t got the software, download it now and let’s start the conversion.
Ripping and copying DVDs to MyCLoud NAS for Streaming on TV
Free Download and trail:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/dvd_ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-DVDAid/3000-7970_4-76158510.html
Good News! To thanks for your continuous support, Pavtube Official Website and Pavtube Facebook all has been released its 2015 Christmas Day Deal. Pavtube DVDAid is available with 20% off is provided on christmas week, Don’t miss it! Pay less to get powerful Blu-ray/DVD/Video Converter to build your own home media center on your becoming Christmas!
1. Launch the DVD ripping program for MyCLoud NAS devices . Then click “Load DVD” to import the DVD files you want to convert. To select the subtitles you like, simply click Subtitle and select the one you prefer.P.S. Before start the conversion, you can choose to backup DVD mian movies.
2. Click Format bar and choose your desired format. To store hundreds of DVD’s on MyCLoud NAS, you can rip DVD to .mp4, or .avi, .mkv, etc compressed format. And click Settings bar, you can adjust the level of compression to suit the quality you want.
Tip: If you like, you can click “Settings” to change the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, etc. as you wish. Keep in mind the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.
3. Press the “Convert” button to start ripping DVD for MyCLoud NAS streaming.
After the conversion, click Open button to find the output files. Make sure the wireless network connection is accessible among the MyCLoud NAS and Apple TV, PS3, HD TV or other media players. Then just enjoy the high quality DVD movies anywhere anytime.
- Put Blu-ray/DVD into QNAP TS-453 Pro-8G NAS for Use
- Compress DVD Files for Streaming on iPhone 6S/iPad/Android 5.0
- Encode VOB Movies to Roku 4 For HDTV Playback
- Stream MKV files to Devices via Synology NAS with DLNA
- Losslessly Rip Blu-ray to ATV4 on Video Projector with Screen 92″