Recently, my brother-in-law bought a new Panasonic Plasma TV GT60 that plays videos directly from USB drives. Everything was going find until we loaded a Blu-ray movie and found that the TV couldn’t recognize it. Any solutions? I search for best blueray converters in Internet tests, but which is the best? Can you tell me?
It is fantastic to watch our favorite movies or TV shows on big-screen TV, but for those Blu-ray fans, they will be disappointed once they find it is hard to play Blu-ray on Panasonic Plasma TV GT60. To solve the problem, firstly, you should rip your Blu-ray movie to Plasma TV compatible format. Here I recommend MKV/M2TS as the output format for Blu-ray playback on Plasma TV, so that you can play Blu-ray movie on Plasma GT60 with intact quality.
Pavtube BDMagic (Also see other options) is a highly-acclaimed Blu-ray/DVD ripper which specialized in ripping protected Blu-ray to MKV that is fully readable on Plasma TV GT60 and copying Blu-ray to M2TS files in superb fast conversion speed to save your time and high output quality. Also it has the knack for converting Blu-ray to other formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc. and directly to iPhone 6/Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, Note 4, PS4, and more in a few clicks. Plus, you can also trim, crop, add effect, merge files, and even customize resolution, frame rate, bit rate for video to keep the highest setting to get the ideal output effect.
1. Insert Blu-ray disc into your BD drive (Ensure that you have sufficient space on hard drive to store the Blu-ray). Launch the best Blu-ray to Plasma TV ripper to load your Blu-ray files.
Step 2: Select on “HD Video” the drop-down menu and choose “MKV HD Video(*.mkv)” as output format.
Or you can get Blu-ray M2TS main movie by directly copy without any extras. Go to format bar to follow “Copy” ＞ “Directly Copy” which is also suitable for playing on Panasonic Plasma TV GT60.
1. You can adjust video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, the Codec of Video and Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., in the Profile Settings.
2. Click “Edit” icon to enter Video Edit panel where various editing features are provided. Then polish the Plasma TV file with those features given. For example, set video length with “Trim” tab, wipe out the black margin with “Crop” tab and insert with “Subtitle” tab.
Step 3: Hit “Convert” button to carry out the Blu-ray to MKV/M2TS conversion process. Once the conversion is done, you can click “Open” button to get the output files, and then you can transfer converted video to Panasonic Plasma TV GT60 via USB. Now jst enjoy the Blu-ray movies on your Panasonic Plasma TV GT60 without limitations!
In colusion, Pavtube BDMaic is designed for keeping your Blu-ray discs properly by converting them to some certain video format to realize free enjoyment on different devices at anytime and anywhere. Never miss the big 50% OFF/Giveaway for BDMagic by joining Facebook Mother’s Day activities! You can also go to Pavtube’s bundle specials page to buy desired bundles meanwhile save your money. That’s all!
- Watch ISO files on TV with MKV in AAC stereo
- Stream DVD to Smart TV via Plex server
- Watch iTunes M4V Videos on Panasonic TV
- Multiple Ways to Watch YouTube Videos on TV