TVs have been our main entertainment which can reduce the distance between families, after the tired work, we can enjoy the nice videos with family and spend a happy weekend. Among the countless TVs, LG C7 OLED TV can be the true love which can support the multiple videos, 4K videos, you can watch the videos on
LG C7 OLED TV with the USB port. LG C7 OLED TV can supported the limited video formats, do you want to play the DVDs on LG C7 OLED TV with the USB port? Keep reading and get the skill.
LG OLED C7 OLED supported video formats:
Video container: MP4, MKV, FLV, MOV, WMV, AVI, ASF, VRO, etc.
Video codec: DivX, H.264/AVC, Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, HEVC, etc.
Audio codec: WMA, AAC, MP3, DTS, Dolby Digital.
Best DVD Ripper for LG C7 OLED TV
If you have collected many DVD videos at home, you can take this chance and play the multiple videos on LG C7 OLED TV . One powerful DVD ripper can create the movie library for you. I like the Pavtube ByteCopy best which can remove the DVD DVD copy protection, like the DVD region code 1/2/3/4/5/6, CSS, UOPs, etc. In addition, you also can load the DVD ISO/IFO images, DVD folder to it. You can enjoy these DVD features:
- Import the DVD disc, DVD ISO/IFO images to it. You also can laod the Blu-ray discs, ISO images and folder to it.
- Remove DVD copy protection like region codes, CSS, RCE, Sony ArccOS, UOPs and Disney X-project DRM easily
- Rip and convert the DVD to any popular supported video formats, like the MP4, MPEG-2, H.264, MOV, MKV, etc.
- Get the 4K videos from the common DVD video easily, like the 4K H.264, 4K H.265 videos. Then you can play the 4K videos on LG OLED C7 OLED TV, LG 4K TV, Samsung 4K TV, Apple TV 4K, etc.
- Create 3D videos from the common DVD for 3D video player, you can play the 3D videos on various VR headsets, like the PS VR, HTC Vive, Freely VR, Samsung Gear VR, etc.
Other features you may need:
Video setting: You may fail to play the videos on LG C7 OLED TV due to the video codec incompatibility issue, you can adjust the video and audio codec to LG C7 OLED TV bets supported video formats, also you can adjust the video frame, video bitrate foe better video playback.
Video editing: Do you want to adjust the video aspect ratio? You can adjust the video aspect ratio in the built-in video editor, at the same time, you also can add subtitles to video and make your own videos,
DVD copy: This DVD ripper allows you to copy the whole DVD disc which can keep all the disc content, you also can copy the DVD main title which won’t affect the videos playback.
How to Convert DVD to LG C7 OLED TV Supported Videos
Step 1. Load the DVD disc
Open it and load the DVD disc by clicking File, you also can drag the DVD disc to it directly. You also can load the DVD ISO/IFO images and DVD folder to it too. In addition, this software also can support the Blu-ray disc, ISO image and folder.
Step 2. Choose output video formats
Click Format button and you can find 300+ video formats at here, like the MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, etc. You can choose the common videos, HD videos, 3D videos, 4K videos for LG C7 OLED TV. If you want to get the better video content, you also can choose the “Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV (*.mkv) which can keep all the DVD subtitles, audio tracks and chapters.
If you need to adjust the video related parameters, you can enter the video setting by click the Setting and adjust the video codec, video frame, video bitrate, video resolution, audio codec, audio channels, etc. If you are not familiar with these factors, you can keep the original setting well.
Step 3. Start the DVD ripping process
Final step is coming, click the Convert button to start the DVD ripping process, you also can watch the DVD movies at the preview window when you are waiting for the result.
You also can inert the USB to PC and choose the USB as the output videos save location before the video conversion. Then you can insert the USB to LG C7 OLED TV, play the converted DVD on LG C7 OLED TV with USB.
Why Choose the LG C7 OLED TV?
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 57.2" x 32.8" x 1.8", TV with stand: 57.2" x 34.4" x 8.5"
- Smart functionality gives you access to your favorite apps and content using webOS 3.5. CONNECTIVITY : Wi-Fi® Built In 802.11ac
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Individually lit OLED pixels achieve the ultimate contrast for outstanding picture quality
- OLED does not require a backlight giving it deep blacks and making it extremely thin.Other Features :Active HDR with Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, Perfect Black, Cinematic Color, Billion Rich Colors, Ultra Luminance, Pixel Level Dimming
- Inputs: 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 RF, 1 Composite, Component Shared w/ Composite, 1 Ethernet, 1 Optical, 1 RS232C (Mini Jack). Smart TV Operating System-webOS 3.5
- Recommended sound bars: SJ7, SJ8, and SJ9.