The Hottest Pitch Perfect 2 Blu-ray Review ：
The Barden Bellas are back to pitch slap the world in Pitch Perfect 2, the follow-up to the original runaway global hit about a group of lovable misfits with only one thing in common: the irresistible way they sound when they’re seamlessly mixed together, mashed-up and arranged like never before. With just one chance left at redeeming their legacy, the Bellas must fight for their right to win the World Championships of A Cappella in Copenhagen. And as they struggle to balance the pressures of musical domination with senior angst, it will take the power of sisterhood to find their voice and see what it takes to be the world’s top pitches.
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment has announced the official details for the U.S. Blu-ray release of the hit summer comedy Pitch Perfect 2, which is set for release on September 22nd. After you read a lot of Pitch Perfect 2 Blu-ray Review, you may want to order a Pitch Perfect 2 Blu-ray form Amazon at once. But, have you ever thinking about copy Blu-ray to Seagate Portable Hard Drive and Play Blu-rays on Seagate Portable Hard Drive? Yes, you have but don’t know how to? This article will guide you How to Rip and Backup Pitch Perfect 2 Blu-ray to Seagate Wireless Portable Hard Drive and Stream Blu-ray Videos at anywhere.
Hot Search: Blu-ray to WD MyCloud | Blu-ray on Laptop | Blu-ray to MKV for Seagate | Blu-ray to USB Type-C
As you know, Seagate Portable Hard Drive can support a wide range of videos; however, due to the reason of lacking DVD, BD drive, Seagate Portable Hard Drive can not meet the demands of putting Blu-ray discs onto it directly.
To achieve this goal, an easy-to-use Blu-ray Converter is the key. The recommended Pavtube BDMagic is capable of ripping Blu-ray (or DVD) to almost all video formats, such as AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV, FLV for storing on Seagate Portable Hard Drive. What’s more, it provides various optimal presets for playback on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, iTunes, Samsung, Chromecast, etc. For Mac users, please turn toPavtube BDMagic for Mac, which enables you to convert Blu-ray to Seagate on Mac OS X (including El Capitan).
How to Copy Pitch Perfect 2 Blu-ray Blu-ray to Seagate Portable Hard Drive for Convenient Access
This quick start guide takes Blu-ray Ripper Windows version (Including Windows 10) screenshots as an example. The method to convert Blu-ray movies to Seagate Portable Hard Drive on Mac is the same. All that you should take care is to download the right version according to your situation.
Download Blu-ray Ripper for Seagate:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
1. Load Pitch Perfect 2 Blu-ray movie
Launch the Blu-ray ripping software on PC and click “File” ＞ “Load from disc” to load Pitch Perfect 2 Blu-ray movie with BD drive.
Step 2. Choose output format
Since almost of all the media devices like iPad, laptops, smart TV, game consoles, Apple TV, smartphones and tablets that Seagate Portable Hard Drive can be used with can support MP4 video files. So you can target MP4 as output format from “Common Video”.
Tip: Simply click Settings bar and you can tweak the settings like video bitrate, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc to your satisfaction and even save it as preset.
Step 3. Start Pitch Perfect 2 Blu-ray movie conversion
Hit the “Convert” button to start ripping Pitch Perfect 2 Blu-ray movies to MP4 format for free access by Seagate Portable Hard Drive supported multimedia devices.
After the conversion, click Open button to locate the output videos. Afterwards, you can copy and upload the converted Pitch Perfect 2 Blu-ray to your Seagate for easier access on iPads, Wi-Fi enabled smartphones and tablets, iPads, laptops, etc. Enjoy.
1.You can also get other output formats like MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, and more according to your purposes.
2.If you want to convert Pitch Perfect 2 Blu-ray/DVD to 3D videos or transcode Blu-ray/DVD to MP4 with multiple audio and subtitle tracks, try Pavtube ByteCopy.
3. Once the Blu-ray movies are ripped on your computer, then it’s simple to load them up onto the Wireless Plus device:
1. Connect to the Wireless Plus network from the device where you’ve downloaded your movies.
2. From the Wireless Plus main screen, navigate to one of the media views: Videos, Photos, Music, Documents.
3. Click the Upload button on the top menu.
4. Enter the file name or click Browse and then locate the file you want to copy to your Wireless Plus device.
5. Click Upload. The file will be added to the category you selected.
Now you can take more than 300 Blu-ray movies (include Pitch Perfect 2) with you and watch them wherever you go, no wires necessary. You can start downloading data for all your travels, whether to work at a cafe or to see the world.
- Backup Netflix DVD Rentals for Sony TV Playback
- Copy Blu-rays to Quicktime/iPad on Mac OS X El Capitan
- Copy DVD to unRAID server (NAS) on Tablet via Plex
- Put Fantastic Four DVDs to Portable Devices for Watching
- Rip Blu-ray/DVD to External Hard Drive via Plex on Mac
- Put 3D Contents on VR One for Galaxy S6 Enjoyment