TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION begins after an epic battle left a great city torn, but with the world saved. As humanity picks up the pieces, following the conclusion of “Transformers: Dark of the Moon,” Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from the face of the planet. However, a group of powerful, ingenious businessman and scientists attempt to learn from past Transformer incursions and push the boundaries of technology beyond what they can control – all while an ancient, powerful Transformer menace sets Earth in his cross-hairs.
With help from a new cast of humans (led by Mark Wahlberg), Optimus Prime and the Autobots rise to meet their most fearsome challenge yet. In an incredible adventure, they are swept up in a war of good and evil, ultimately leading to a climactic battle across the world.
- The action sequences were extraordinary, brilliant visual effects really brought the scenes to life.
- Great acting by Mark Wahlberg.
- The over reliance of action over a good story line is the main flaw.
- Nicola Peltz, who played Tessa Yeager, daughter of Mark Wahlbergs character, did a good job but the whole “damsel in distress” aspect that all the transformer movies has, needs to go.
- At 2hrs 37min the movie was a tad bit too long.
- If you have never watched any of the transformers movies,this one may be hard to follow.
Optimus Prime: After all we have done, humans are hunting us. But I fear we are all targets now.
Optimus Prime: There are innumerable mysteries to the universe. But who we are, is not one of them. That answer lies inside us. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to my creators: leave Earth alone, for I’m coming for you!
Harold Attinger: There are no good aliens or bad aliens! It’s just us, or them… and you chose them over us!
This was a highly anticipated movie, my personal favorite actor, Mark Wahlberg was the lead actor in the newly cast fourth movie in the Transformers series. Age of Extinction delivers everything we were promised ; intense action scenes, spectacular visual effects.The only thing lacking was good story telling. The plot was so thin that things seemed to happen with out rhyme or reason. This is a good action movie, but that’s all it is. The last Transformers movie, Dark of the moon, had a thrilling story line that got you emotionally invested in the characters, something Age of extinction clearly lacks.
Video – Transformers: Age of Extinction