Failed to play an AVI file on your DVD player? Maybe you have a ton of AVI files on your hard drive, either from a digicam, or downloaded from the internet. If you got a DVD player, you might wonder can DVD players play AVI files. “ Why does my DVD player play some AVI movies through a pen drive, but does not play others?” you may asked. As the above issue, you may wanna play an AVI file on DVD player for enjoyment on big screen. But the problem is that you can’t play AVI on your DVD player directly.
Why can’t play AVI on DVD player? you might ask yourself. Well, here are some few reasons:
* Majority of DVD players only accept MPEG-2 in a standard VOB format. As such, they do not have the capacity to play DVDs that contain AVI. However, some of the latest DVD models have the capacity to play AVI files provided that the AVI file is further encoded with DivX: not so simple, right.
* All standard DVD accept videos that conform to a certain resolution and BVOP settings. For instance, a majority of DVD players limit import to a resolution of 720 by 756 or 720 by 480. AVI video resolution is usually greater than this and as such, a majority of DVD players do not have the capacity to play AVI files.
* Newer models of DVD players can be able to play AVI files on one and only one condition, the AVI file has to be further encoded with another codec such as Xvid, Divx, WMV and MPEG-1 just to name a few. As such, a pure AVI file will not be able to play on any DVD.
Below, we’ll cover an extremely simple method that will get to play AVI on DVD player. Thus you can choose to convert AVI to MPEG-2 or other DVD player supported format with the help of Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate – Which is just the right AVI to DVD Player Converter! It can easily convert various AVI files to DVD player more supported video format like VOB, MPEG-2, DivX and etc. In addition, it can also perfectly convert AVI to DivX from all kinds of video formats like WMV, MOV, Xvid, MKV, MPG, MP4, H.265, and MTS. This ultimate video converter is also built in a video editor, so you can trim, crop, merge video clips as you want. Here is review.
For Mac users, please turn to Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac. (You can save money at Pavtube summer holiday special offer). Now download the right version of this AVI to DVD Converter according to your computer type and start the conversion.
Free Download Top AVI to DVD Player Converter:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
Quick way to Convert AVI videos to DVD player with Best Video Formats
Step 1: Add downloaded AVI Files
Click “Add Files” to add downloaded AVI files with Divx codec from the PC local to the program, and you will see the main interface as below:
Note: It supports batch conversion, you can import and transcode multiple MP4 movie files at one time.
Step 2: Choose output video format
In order to transcode unsupported AVI to AVI, you are suggested to choose “Xvid AVI – Audio Video Interleaved(Xvid)(*.avi)” as output format. If you require for high quality, “DivX HD(*.avi)” would be a great choice.
Step 3: Start unsupported AVI to DVD Player conversion
Preview the video in Pavtube built-in media player, and hit on the “Convert” button to start converting downloaded AVI to DVD Player. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate would complete the conversion process in ever fast speed and you could find created AVI file in output folder on your computer.
Pavtube AVI Video Converter is the ideal choice for you to convert AVI to DivX, HD DivX and convert many of other video formats to DivX in order to successfully play AVI on DVD Player/HD DVD player/Blu-ray Disc player. Playing AVI files on DVD Player is no more a trouble. Start Enjoy!
Much wonderful software bundled with Video Converter Ultimate will provide you more amazing experience in converting videos. Go to Money Saving Software Bundles to get special offer for more software, such as ByteCopy + Video Converter Ultimate = Only $79.9, Save $27.1, Video Converter Ultimate($65) + ChewTune($29) = Only $74.9, Save $19.1 and so on.
- Top Blu-ray to VR Headsets Player for 3D Experience
- Copy Blu-ray/DVD to WD 4TB HDD for TV/Media Players
- Copy Oscars DVD to USB Port For TV with No Quality Loss
- Fix VLC Media Player No Sound Problem
- Open and Play H.265/HEVC with VLC Player on desktop PC