Simple introduction of Aurora Blu-ray Copy
Aurora Blu-ray Copy is a one-click free Blu-ray copy software to make perfect Blu-ray backup easily on Windows. It can backup Blu-ray movie disc to the hard drive and burn the Blu-ray ISO image files from the local drive to discs with absolutely the same quality. With this Free Blu-ray copy software, users can easily decrypt any types of Blu-ray disc and backup them into hard drive directly.
Why need to find a Aurora Blu-ray Copy alternative?
– It’s limited to make exact copies of discs
– There are no customization or compression tools
– The Windows version not work on Windows 10 while the Mac version not works on macOS Sierra or macOS High Sierra
Best Alternative for Aurora Free Blu-ray Copy
For those people wish to copy Blu-ray on Windows 10 or macOS Sierra or High Sierra or you wish to copy Blu-ray not only with full disc structure, but also make main movie copy, lossless multi-track MKV copy or popular digital file formats copy, adjust output profile parameters to get best quality or compress output ripped files for better viewing on portable devices, posting or sharing on popular social networking sites, etc. Then it would be much ideal for you to find a Aurora Free Blu-ray Copy alternative.
After a lot of online testing and comparison, we finally settle on Pavtube ByteCopy (get Mac version) which is superior to Aurora Blu-ray Copy in the following aspects:
– Perfect compatibility for the new Windows 10 and macOS Sierra and macOS High Sierra
– Not only make 1:1 full disc copy of Blu-ray disc, but also make main movie Blu-ray copy without unwanted comments, ads or trailers, lossless multi-track MKV copy of Blu-ray with your desired subtitle languages, audio tracks or copy Blu-ray to various popular digital file formats such as MP4, AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV, H.264, H.265, etc for convenient devices playback, online sharing or program editing
– Advanced output profile parameter setting function to enable you to flexibly adjust output profile parameters such as video codec, bit rate, resolution, frame rate and audio codec, bit rate, sample rate, channels, etc to get the best output file quality
– Compress Blu-ray movies by lowering file size, bit rate, frame rate, etc
Step by Step to Copy Blu-ray Movies with Aurora Blu-ray Copy
Step 1: Step 1: Load Blu-ray disc.
Install and launch the free trial version of the program. Insert your Blu-ray or DVD disc into your computer’s optical drive. If your computer is not equipped with built-in optical drive, you will need an external USB Blu-ray drive.
Step 2: Different ways to copy Blu-ray movies.
On the top tool bar of the main interface, use the option to make an entire disc copy of original Blu-ray structure without changing anything.
Main Blu-ray movie copy
From “Format” bar drop-down list, select “Copy” > “Direct” Copy, you can then copy the selected movie file in its original format without quality loss. When directly copy a Blu-ray video, you will get .m2ts as output.
Lossless multi-track MKV copy
To preserve all your wanted audio tracks and subtitles streams in the source movie, you can use the program to rip Blu-ray to ” Lossless/encoded multi-track MKV(*.mkv)” under “Multi-track Video” category.
Rip Blu-ray to devices compatible formats
Here, select the output digital file format according to which devices you plan to play Blu-ray movies on various portable devices. Here, we choose one of the best compatible digital file formats “H.264 HD Video(*mp4)” under “HD Video” main category.
After all setting is completed, hit the “Convert” button at the right bottom of the main interface to begin Blu-ray movie copying process.
When the conversion is finished, click “Open Output Folder” icon on the main interface to open the folder with generated files.