We have seen many TV boxes on the market, at present, we recommend you one small TV stick with the powerful ability: H96 Pro TV stick which does the performance compared to the TV box version. It runs on the Amlogic S912 octa core CPU, running up to 1.5GHz on the 64bit system with support for 32bit and 64bit ABI’s. Its 3D graphics and 4K display. Want to try? Do you want to play the 4K Blu-ray on TV with H96 Pro TV Stick? You can get rid of the heavy 4K Blu-ray drive, in this post, you can get the best answer.
You just need one 4K Blu-ray ripper which can convert the 4K Blu-ray to digital videos, then save the 4K videos in H96 Pro TV stick and insert the H96 Pro TV stick to TV for playback. There are so many 4K Blu-ray rippers on the market, they all claim that they can do the perfect 4K Blu-ray ripping task, most uses feedback the terrible 4K videos quality, have you found the perfect 4K Blu-ray ripper? If not, we can recommend you one powerful 4K Blu-ray ripper.
Best 4K Blu-ray Ripper for H96 Pro TV Stick
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is one of the 4K Blu-ray ripper which can support multiple 4K Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray discimages and folder, you can finsh the 4K Blu-ray ripper installation within 3 minutes which is easy to install. At the same time, you don’t worry about the OS compatibility, this software can work on the Windows and Mac OS well, even including the latest Windows 10 and macOS High Sierra.
- Remove the 4K Blu-ray region code, AACS, BD+, RC, BD-Live, UOPs Blu-ray protection and so on.
- Except the 4K Blu-ray disc, you also can load the 4K Blu-ray ISO/IFO image or folder.
- Provides you different 4K video formats, like: H.265 4K MP4, H.265 4K MKV, H.264 4K MP4, etc.
- Takes full use of the NVIDIA CUDA & AMD technologies, you can get 30x faster speed than other 4K video converter when you choose the 4K video with H.264 or H.265 codec.
How to Get 4K Video Files For H96 Pro TV Stick?
Step 1. Add 4K Blu-ray disc
Click “File” menu and load 4K Blu-ray disc, you can drag the 4K Blu-ray to the software directly. When you load the 4K Blu-ray disc, this 4K Blu-ray ripper can detect the Blu-ray main title automatically. At the preview window, you can watch the Blu-ray movies smoothly.
Step 2. Choose output 4K video format
When you start to get the 4K video from 4K Blu-ray disc, you need to do 2 steps, one is choosing the 4K video format: Get the 4K video format with 3 options:
- Common video > H.264 High Profile video (.*mp4)
- HD video > H.265 HD video (.*mp4)
- HD video > H.264 HD video (.*mov)
Then you need to enter the setting menu and adjust the video resolution to 4K video resolution, like: 3840p. Of course, you also can adjust other video and audio parameters, like: video and audio codec, video frame, video bitrate, etc.
Step 3. Start 4K Blu-ray video conversion
After all the settings are finished, you need to go back to the main interface and click Convert button to begin the 4K Blu-ray video conversion quickly.
When you get the 4K videos, you can save it in H96 Pro TV Stick, then insert the H96 Pro TV Stick to TV for 4K playback.
Tip: Know the H96 Pro TV Stick
- Antutu – 40507
- GeekBench4 – 558 Single core 2554 Multicore
- RAM Copy Speed – 3457 MB/s
- Internal Storage Speed – Read 42 MB/s Write 18 MB/s
- SD Card Speed – Read 15 MB/s Write 11 MB/s
- 3D Mark Ice Storm Extreme – 5662
- Root Access – Yes Rooted
- WiFi Speed – OK