iFonebox, the data recovery software from Auntec, has recently gone through a major update. The software helps numerous Apple devices recover data such as Contacts, SMS Messages, Call History, Photos, Notes and more.
What’s the updated functions?
- Added the function of recovering Contacts to device
- Optimized the efficiency of loading images
- Repaired the function of recovering data selectively
- Optimized the extraction of recovered data
- Fixed some known bugs
Main features of iFonebox
- Directly Recover Contacts, Messages, Call History, Notes, Calendar, Reminders and Safari Bookmark from iOS devices.
- Retrieve 11 types of data from iTunes backup including Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Message attachments, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Voice memos, Safari bookmark.
- Selectively recover and save lost or deleted iPhone/iPad/iPod touch files
- iPhone: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c & iPhone 5s
- iPad: iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini & iPad mini 2
- iPod: iPod touch 4 & iPod touch 5
Read iFonebox users guide to learn how to transfer deleted Contacts to device.
Free download to software have a try. (The updated version of Mac will come out in few days, you could enjoy 2014 Summer Holiday Offer to buy it now!)