Many iPhone users are experiencing iPhone black screen bug after upgrading to iOS 9. More specifically, the iPhone screen may go black when you launch an app. Users stated that this problem occurs when an app is launched the first time. Some users also stated that this black screen problem starts occurring after making a call with Voice Control. Luckily, there are many ways to solve the problem and the article just lists three ways to help you fix iPhone black screen issue on Mac (El Capitan included).
Hot search: Fix iPhone “stuck in recovery mode” | Fix “white screen of death” issue
Method 1: Fix iPhone 6 Black Screen Bug by Enabling Siri
1. We were able to fix this bug by simply enabling Siri. If Siri is disabled, go to Settings > General > Siri and turn Siri on.
2. Tap Settings then Display & Brightness then change Display Zoom View from “Standard” to “Zoomed” or “Zoomed” to “Standard”; depending on your original setting.
3. If the tips above does not solve this problem, try this: Tap Settings; Display & Brightness then tap Display Zoom View and choose Zoomed and tap “Set”. A message will say “Changing Display Doom will restart iPhone” and tap “Use Zoomed”. After your iPhone restart, now tap Standard > Set and “Use Standard.
4. Tap Settings > Display & Brightness then disable “Auto-Brighness”.
5. Restart your device by pressing and holding the on/off button.
6. Force your device to restart by pressing on/off and home buttons together until you see the Apple logo.
7. Remove and reinstall the app that you are having problems with. To do this, tap and hold the app, then tap the (x) sign when it jiggles. Then go to the App Store and re-download the same app.
Method 2: Force your Device to Restart
Simply, if you think the former solution is a little complex, you can try the method 2. But I can’t guarantee that this solution is effective for everyone.
Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time for at least 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo.
- Forcing your device to restart won’t erase the content currently on your device.
- You can force your device to restart even if your screen is black or your buttons aren’t responding.
Method 3: Fix Black Screen issue with iPhone/iPad Data Recovery program
Here, I strongly recommend Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS for Mac to you. It not only can get your iPhone out of “Black Screen” issue, but can recover you lost iOS data, like message, contacts, notes, call history on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch from iDevice, iTunes/iCloud backups. It supports iTunes 12.1 and Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan. (Read its review)
For Windows users, pls turn to Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS Windows.
Free Download and Install Mac iPhone Data Recovery
How to Fix “iPhone Black Screen” issue on Mac?
Step 1: Download and install Wondershare Dr.Fone for Mac and launch it. Connect your iPhone or iPad with USB cable to computer. From the main window, select “Fix iOS to Normal” located at the bottom left of the screen. Wait for Wondershare Dr.Fone for Mac to detect your iOS device. Click “Start” once the device has been detected.
Step 2: To fix iPhone Black Screen, Dr.Fone will download the latest version of your firmware after detecting your current iOS version. Hit “Download” and wait for the download to complete.
Step 3: After downloading and selecting the official firmware for your iPhone (iOS 9 supported), you should click the button “Start Fix” to let the program to fix the iPhone Black Screen issue for you without damaging your data. In less than 10 minutes, you will get a message saying that your device is restarting to normal mode.
Now, you should handled your iPhone Black Screen issue on your iOS device if you have followed the steps aforementioned.
Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android for Mac – First aid to recover deleted or lost contacts, text messages, photos, videos, audio files, documents, whatsapp history, call history, etc from Android phones and tablets.
Wondershare MobileTrans for Mac – One click and risk-free solution to move contacts, text messages, call logs, calendar, photos, music, video and apps between iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Nokia(Symbian) phones.
Wondershare TunesGo for Mac – Transfer and copy music, videos, playlists and other media files from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to iTunes and PC with no difficulty.
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac – Convert any 4K/SD/HD and Blu-ray/DVD to iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch with suitable format.
- Recover iPhone 6 Missing Data From iTunes After iOS 9.0.2 update
- Get Back Lost Message from iPhone 6 After Factory Settings
- How to Recover Deleted Photo from iPhone 6S/6S plus?
- The Simple 2 Ways to Fix iPhone 6s Stuck in Recovery Mode
- Directly Scan iTunes Backups and Recover Photo After iPhone 6S Stolen